The delivery times provided by Kissmax.com.au are estimates only. Kissmax.com.au will not be held accountable for late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries. In the event that multiple items are ordered, part deliveries may be made where stock is not available. All reasonable attempts to notify you will be made using the details you provided. By agreeing to our terms and conditions you acknowledge all information set forth under our shipping pages.
Change of Address
The shipping address for your order is shown in the checkout and on your order confirmation and shipping confirmation emails. In the event that an incorrect address was entered, address changes can only made until the order begins processing. Kissmax cannot accommodate all address change requests.
Kissmax takes no responsibility for orders shipped to an incorrect or invalid address and is not liable for any loss associated.
International Customs Charges
Some orders may incur a customs or import duty charge. Kissmax do not have any control over these charges or are unable to advise what they will be, as it is based on your own countries regulations & compliances. For further information, please contact your local customs office. All charges are to be paid by the customer on delivery of order. Orders cannot be returned to sender and Kissmax will never pay these customs charges on your behalf. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Kissmax will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence. We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees. This is an illegal practice and as an established business we will not do this.
Warranties and Repairs
All repairs are carried out by the manufacturer and not by Kissmax. In some cases, faulty items cannot be repaired and a replacement or refund will be offered. Kissmax cannot control the availability of parts of replacement goods.
Kissmax has no control over manufacturer warranty periods, nor can we control repair periods and cannot advise what they will be. We will however do everything we can to ensure your faulty item is handled as quickly as possible and that you are informed throughout the process. In cases where you have returned goods directly to the manufacturer, Kissmax cannot be held accountable for repair periods or communication from the manufacturer.
Refunds & Returns
- Returns must be in as new condition with tags attached unless faulty.
- Faulty goods will be dealt with as per the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Special return offers apply to individuals only.
- Due to health regulations, we are unable to exchange or refund on any Swimwear purchase unless faulty within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items.
- We will happily exchange or refund your item provided the item and its packaging are in the original condition with the original tags attached.
- Returns must be made within the timeframe listed on the returns page unless faulty.
- Any items returned outside of this period (unless faulty) or items returned damaged or soiled (unless faulty) will be the responsibility of the customer to retrieve. Kissmax will not pay to return these items to you.
If notified before goods have been dispatched, Kissmax.com.au can accommodate order cancellations. If items have been shipped, Kissmax.com.au reserves the right to refuse order cancellation or charge a cancellation fee should we be able to request the return of the package from our delivery service.
Credit Card Payments
All orders are subject to pre-authorisations checks to ensure sufficient funds are available and to confirm the validity of the payment method. The total amount for the order will be frozen on your account and this amount is taken when the order is despatched. Some credit cards may be subject to a $1 authorisation check which will be released back to you.
Authorisations will appear as pending charges on your card, but you will only be charged once for a single order when it is despatched. Orders cancelled before shipment will still have this authorisation held.